Since 2006, Livescan Express Ventura has been your premier provider of fingerprinting services in Ventura, CA. Through our top-notch technology and dedicated staff, we're able to deliver grade-A services that will fulfill your requests. Whether you need a live scan or an ink fingerprint card for your background check, we're always ready and happy to serve you.
You may have a lot of questions about the process, which is why the amazing staff at our family-owned business does all they can to meet all of your needs and answer any of your questions. Through our knowledgeable staff, we can ensure that you’re taken care of and that you’re neither stressed nor concerned.
For example, we can provide answers to common questions, such as:
- How do I get a copy of my criminal history?
- How long does it take to do a live scan?
- How much will my live scan cost?
- If I have been live scanned in the past, do I need to do another one?
- My live scan is taking a while; how can I check on the status?
- What do I need to bring when I come in for my live scan?
- What if my fingerprints were rejected?
- Where do I get the Request for Live Scan Service Form?
- Will I get a copy of the results of my live scan?
Stop by today, call (805) 339-0422
, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
The standard Processing Fees are as follows:
- Department of Justice (DOJ) $32
- FBI $17
- Department of Social Services (DSS) $10
- Child Abuse Index $15
- Firearm $38
- Ink Fingerprinting (contact us for more information)
- Our Rolling Fee is $22 but if you pay by cash, your Cash Discount, Rolling Fee is only $20. (rolling fee is in addition to the above prices)
Livescan Express charges a $22 rolling (fingerprinting) fee for all background checks. We offer a discount of $2 off of our rolling fee when paying all cash. Please note, the total cost of the live scan may include additional processing fees. These fees are determined by the type of live scan requested by your agency.
For further questions on fees please see our FAQ section.